Ametis Villa Bali is a luxury lifestyle villa resort with a home-style concept that will make guest feel truly belong. Recognized as Bali’s leading boutique hotel at 22nd World Travel Award in 2015, Ametis Villa promises savvy adults travelers a degree of escapism with a tropical vacation experience that goes beyond expectation.
Ametis Villa Bali urgently needs a highly motivated professional for the positions :
1. The Chief Accountant manages the day-to-day operation of the Accounting Office. Primary responsibilities include financial analysis and financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control.
1. To supervise daily accounting operations
2. To perform bank reconciliation and month-end reconciliation of all general ledger balances
3. To prepare the trial balance and financial reports.
4. To review and analyse all accounts before issuing final monthly financial statements.
5. To prepare time tables for completing monthly reports and work schedules.
6. To be responsible for preparation of the various monthly reports as required by Management.
7. To perform a financial analysis on the monthly statements and report the results to GM
8. To safeguard all contracts and agreements and to supervise the necessary accounting procedures and the preparation of accounting ledgers and summaries.
9. To review the daily revenue report prepared by the Income Auditor and to prepare the Income journal.
10. To verify that journals and journal vouchers are properly recorded and accurate.
11. To verify that the general ledger and sub-ledger postings are accurate, ensure that general ledger and sub-ledger balances correspond and all contra/clearance accounts are cleared at month-end.
12. To manage prepaid and accrued expense monthly allocations and other allocated expense calculations and to ensure they are properly accounted for.
13. To review the Monthly Food & Beverage Cost Controller’s Report and to verify the proper booking of the costs.
14. To check a draft of monthly account statements, verifying that there are no errors or unrecorded amounts and to report to the General Manager.
15. To verify that fixed assets are purchased according to the capital expenditure budget, that amounts are properly recorded and the fixed assets ledger completed.
16. To verify that the computer system is operating smoothly and that all necessary accounting records are correctly prepared.
17. Supports a strong accounting & operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability and manage business risks.
18. Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
19. Informs and/or updates the Executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant financial information in a timely manner.
20. Attends critique meetings to review information with management team.
21. Advises the General Manager on existing and evolving operating/financial issues.
22. Communicates financial concepts in a clear and persuasive manner that is easy to understand and drives desired behaviors.
23. Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
24. Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
25. Leverages technology and effectively uses information systems and tools to generate financial reports and provide managers with analytical support to drive decision-making.
26. Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
27. Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
28. Ensures that the P&L is accurate (i.e., costs are properly matched to revenue, costs are recorded in the proper accounts) and statements are delivered to appropriate individuals in a timely manner.
29. Reconciles balance sheet.
30. Ensures tax rates used for sales/use tax are current and proper amounts are collected and/or accrued.
31. Ensures compliance with standard and local operating procedures (SOP)
32. Ensures account balances are supported by appropriate documentation in accordance with SOP.
33. Reviews audit issues and makes corrections as necessary.
34. Participates in the employee performance appraisal process, providing feedback as needed.
1. Open for Local Indonesian Nationality Only
2. Candidate must be possess at least Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting
3. Minimum 2 years Assistant Chief Accounting experience preferably gained within 4/5* hotel environment or similar business operation
4. Strong basic Accounting, Cost Control and Taxation Skill
5. Leadership and Independent and able to work under pressure
6. Mature and dynamic, highly motivated and pleasant personality
7. Positive attitude, proactive, organized, enthusiastic, good communication skills – personality and attention to details
8. Flexible, decisive, motivated and creative
9. Committed team player, smart and quick action
10. Computer literate and Excellent written and oral in English.
11. Flexible with working schedule
12. Budget oriented
13. Residence in Bali or willing to be placed and doing selection process in Bali.
Send your updated and complete CV with recent photograph to :
email us at: hr@ametisvilla. com, cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly put you desired POSITION and NAME in capital letter in your EMAIL SUBJECT
Example: WIJAYA – CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
Only short listed and qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.