Ametis Villa Bali is a luxury lifestyle villa resort with a home-style concept that will make the guest feel truly belong. Recognized as Bali’s leading boutique hotel at 22ndWorld Travel Award in 2015, Ametis Villa promises savvy adults travellers a degree of escapism with a tropical vacation experience that goes beyond expectation.
urgently needs a highly motivated professional for the position :
The Chief Accountant manages the day-to-day operation of the Accounting Office. Primary responsibilities include financial analysis and financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control.
• Open for Local Indonesian Nationality Only
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting
• Minimum 2 years Assistant Chief Accounting experience preferably gained within 4/5* hotel environment or similar business operation
• Strong basic Accounting, Cost Control and Taxation Skill
• Leadership and Independent and able to work under pressure
• Mature and dynamic, highly motivated and pleasant personality
• Positive attitude, proactive, organized, enthusiastic, good communication skills – personality and attention to details
• Flexible, decisive, motivated and creative
• Committed team player, smart and quick action
• Computer literate and Excellent written and oral in English.
• Flexible with a working schedule
• Budget oriented
• Residence in Bali or willing to be placed and doing selection process in Bali.
Please send your CV with a recent photograph to email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org, kindly put your desired POSITION and NAME in capital letters in your EMAIL SUBJECT.
For Example ISYANA – DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Only shortlisted and qualified candidates will be contacted for process interview.