Ametis Villa Bali is a luxury lifestyle villa resort with a home-style concept that will make guest feel truly belong.
Recognized as Bali’s leading boutique hotel at 22nd World Travel Award in 2015, Ametis Villa promises savvy adults travelers a degree of escapism with a tropical vacation experience that goes beyond expectation.
Ametis Villa Bali urgently needs a highly motivated professional for the positions:
2. Assistant / Head Housekeeping
1. Open for Local Indonesian Nationality Only
2. Minimum 2 years Experience preferably gained within 5* hotel or luxury boutique resort environment or similar business operation
3. English Speaker and have driving license (SIM-A) (1)
4. Positive attitude and good communication skills with excellent grooming standards
5. Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service (1)
6. Able to Work as a Team Player, High Motivation
7. Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
8. Have great negotiation and interpersonal skill (1)
9. Strong leadership, coaching and counseling skill
10. High attention detail
11. Effective sales communication skills and personal performance (1)
12. Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
13. Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized manner
14. Good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Proficiency in Excel is a essential
15. Good command in English both written and oral
16. Able to start immediately
17. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Bali, The selection process will be held in Bali
Please send your CV with a recent photograph to email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org, kindly put your desired POSITION and NAME in capital letters in your EMAIL SUBJECT.
WAYAN NUGRAHA – BUTLER
Only short listed and qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.