Ametis Villa Bali
Ametis Villa Bali is a luxury lifestyle villa resort with a home-style concept that will make guest feel truly belong. Recognized as Bali’s leading boutique hotel at 22 nd World Travel Award in 2015, Ametis Villa promises savvy adults travelers a degree of escapism with a tropical vacation experience that goes beyond expectation.
Ametis Villa Bali urgently needs a highly motivated professional for the position:
1. BUTLER – JAPANESE SPEAKING.
- Open for Local Indonesian Nationality Only.
- 2 Years Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management specialized in F&B Service.
- Minimum 2 years as Butler.
- Japanese Speaker and have driving license (SIM-A).
- Well Groomed and Good Personality.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills with excellent grooming standards.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Flexible to respond to a variety of different work situations and ability to work on your own.
- Able to Work as a Team Player, High Motivation.
- Have great negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong leadership, coaching and counseling skill.
- High attention detail.
- Effective sales communication skills and personal performance.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized manner.
- Good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Proficiency in Excel is a essential.
- Good command in English and Japanese both written and oral.
- Able to start immediately.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Bali, The selection process will be held in Bali.
2. DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER.
- Strong English language skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in public relations, communications or a combination of these fields, minimum 1 year.
- Strong attention to detail and able to deliver personalized attention to clients and customers.
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing tool and social media.
- Experience in e-commerce is an advantage.
- Basic Microsoft office and basic graphic software operating skill.
- Small luxury hotel experience is preferred.
Send your updated and complete Curriculum Vitae with recent Photograph to:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER – AMETIS VILLA BALI
Jalan Pantai Batu Bolong Canggu – Kuta Bali
Email: hr@ametisvilla. com
Only short-listed and qualified Candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please find the details below:
BUTLER – JAPANESE SPEAKING
A butler primarily serves as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, He / she should be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel and also about the local vicinity. Serves food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests, Also Provides a courteous, professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times. Always well groomed, clean, pleasant and creating renowned memorable experiences for the guests.
- Take care of all VIP suite room guests and coordinate with all concerned departments to fulfill guest needs and requests.
- Fully aware of the Room Service and other outlets menu, answers questions on menu selections, communicates with the kitchen regarding menu questions and product availability.
- Keeps concerned departments informed about the guest allergies and food preferences.
- Update the villa software with guest preference, likes and dislikes on to the guest profile section.
- Follows all the guest needs until they are completed to the total guest satisfaction.
- Welcomes the VIP guest at porte cochere and other guests availing butler service.
- Serves welcome drinks and escorts the guests to their assigned rooms.
- Conducts the in room check-in process in a fast and efficient manner, following all the standards and also liaising with bellmen for luggage delivery.
- Takes care of the guest’s requests and liaise with respective departments: laundry, wake up call, spa bookings, concierge and any special requests etc.
- Knowledge of using the point of sale software, Property management software and any other system or software to perform the duties.
- Able to perform software operations like check-ins / check-outs, update profile, room reservations, requests, apply payment, verify and adjust billing, activate room keys, process check-out etc. on the hotel software.
- Records transactions and order items in Point of sales (POS) system.
- Updates guest feedback and comments on to the system.
- Helps monitoring the stock inventory and to follow up on pending issues with the tracking system and store requisition forms.
- Checks in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
- Informs housekeeping department the time desired for the daily cleaning and turn-down service.
- Fully conversant with accommodation features: lay-out, room type, location, decor, in room facilities and equipment.
- Fully aware of operating procedures for all electrical and electronic equipment in the guest room.
- Serves the guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards.
- Supports the other departments such as Housekeeping and Room service with their duties.
- Picks-up trays and clean tables as needed to ensure a clean dining area.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc., throughout the day.
- Performs all his/her duties with the sense of priority and dedication.
- Hosts and welcome all guests in a gracious and polite manner, and to have the ability to hold a conversation with the guest in a natural and spontaneous manner.
- Carries out checkout in efficient manner, offering luggage assistance and transportation.
- Wishes fond farewell to the guest at the time of departure.
- Takes notes of all the information, updates and instruction and giving proper handover before signing off from the shift.
- Understands and strictly adheres to the Rules & Regulations of the Company and the Villa’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To attend and contribute to all meetings, Departmental and Villa training as scheduled and other related activities.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned out of the list.
DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER
We offer guests an experience that is memorable and unique; one that travels with them through the entire guest journey. From their initial interactions with us on social media channels through their time in our villa and restaurant, Digital Marketing Officer will help our guests truly experience what our brand is all about.
As a Social Media & Event Activator, Digital Marketing officer will use your knowledge of the local market and influencers to connect with our guests on social channels to create Villa and brand awareness, grow reach, and drive engagement. When not building buzz on social media, Digital Marketing Officer will serve as a seamless point of contact for guests hosting events in the villa. Through your flawless event execution, Digital Marketing Officer will give guests confidence in our brand’s ability to remove the friction from event planning and delivery. Using creative content, online conversations, relevant partnerships, and well-executed events, Digital Marketing Officer will play host to guests in two of the most important places where they spend time with us: in the Villa and online.
Social Media Content Management
- Develops a comprehensive SocMed calender and executes post sign-off from GM.
- Facilitates social media engagement and updating content in digital channels (e.g., villa website, travel sites).
- Develops and executes promotions campaign in villa, restaurant, and spa through relevant digital and social media channels.
- Engages in proactive online reputation management (tripadvisor, whole online reputation via reviewpro) by surfacing relevant guest comments (positive or negative) in social media channels and responds accordingly.
Public Relations and Brand Management
- Writing news releases and other content for news and feature articles.
- Maintains a comprehensive list of media contracts, overseas social media influencers and bloggers.
- Arranging interviews for company spokespeople.
- Writing speeches for company leaders.
- Facilitating internal/employee communications, and managing company reputation.
- Event management .
- Maintain Sales and Marketing collateral to be always available, check the stock and open PR when necessary.
- Other duties and task assigned by Marketing Manager.
- Acts as the liaison between the marketing department and advertising agency on the tactical campaigns’ creative and media plans.
- Executes email marketing.
- Maintains frequent, active engagement with E-Commerce Manager to verify alignment, pull-through, and 2 way communication about the status, performance evaluation, opportunities, and issues related to online programs and initiatives.
- Verifies all advertising for the Villa in digital channels is in alignment with brand voice.
- Partners with Operations, Food & Beverage and Sales teams to execute promotions and campaigns to target in house guests with promotions that drive incremental revenue to the hotel.