Ametis Villa Bali is a luxury lifestyle villa resort with a home-style concept that will make guest feel truly belong.
Recognized as Bali’s leading boutique hotel at 22nd World Travel Award in 2015, Ametis Villa promises savvy adults travelers a degree of escapism with a tropical vacation experience that goes beyond expectation.
Ametis Villa Bali urgently needs a highly motivated professional for the positions :
Marketing Communications Executive
1. Develop rapport and maintain good working relationships with local and international media
2. Develop business and leisure travel promotions and release to press and/or target audience
3. Maintain a professional appearance at all times and to conduct personal behavior in a mature professional manner when representing the hotel or company.
4. Maintain and update hotel’s website
5. Produce marketing copy for our website
6. Handle collateral and publications. Liaise with the appointed outsourced graphic designer or printing company and ensure all electronic and printed collaterals are in line with corporate and brand standard and appointed photographer for brand standard photo shoot.
7. Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
8. Maintain and update press kit to include news releases
9. Conduct media fam trips and site inspection to maximize opportunity with the local and international medias.
10. Conduct regular media hosting to promote resort activities.
11. Develop and work with selected partners on various marketing campaigns to maximize the business potential as well as incremental of awareness of the hotel
12. Liaise with corporate office and maximize the opportunities with their media and public relations for the hotels regionally and internationally.
13. Liaise with corporate office to update the brand standards and requirements
14. Support and assist DOSM for the annual Business Plan
15. Work closely with all team members of Sales & Marketing department as well as other departments
16. Champion for Ektron (back-end system for Brand.com) to ensure the hotel’s website is always up to date.
17. Champions for Responses (to drive database collection from other departments and to execute EDM sending)
18. Champion for social media posting (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
19. Media monitoring and clippings
20. Solicit and follow through potential partnerships
21. Report timely to General Manager
1. Open for Local Indonesian Nationality Only
2. Hotel Education back ground is preferred.
3. Minimum 2 years Digital Marketing Experience preferably gained within 5* hotel or luxury boutique resort environment or similar business operation
4. Familiar and have good interest with Online media storage (dropbox, google drive, etc) marketing (social networking and online portals)
5. Independent and able to work under pressure
6. Mature and dynamic, highly motivated and pleasant personality
7. Smart Grooming & Hospitality oriented
8. Positive attitude, proactive, organized, enthusiastic, good communication skills – personality and attention to details
9. Flexible, decisive, motivated and creative
10. Committed team player, smart and quick action
11. Computer literate and Excellent written and oral in English.
12. Flexible with working schedule
13. Residence in Bali or willing to be placed and doing selection process in Bali.
14. Available to join immediately
Please send your CV with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org cc to email@example.com, kindly put your desired POSITION and NAME in capital letters in your EMAIL SUBJECT.
For Example :
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE – ISYANA
Only short listed and qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.