Aruna Senggigi Hotel Lombok
Job vacancy from Aruna Senggigi Hotel Lombok – Aruna Senggigi Hotel Lombok currently looking for :
Human Resources Officer (Female)
» A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Officer to join the award-winning HR team at the Aruna Senggigi Lombok.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
» Whilst this is a generalist role and the successful candidate will be exposed to all areas of HR and Learning & Development, we expect the successful candidate to spend a large amount of their time dealing with recruitment; the rest of their time is split between employee relations, training and administration.
- Ability to manage internal and external recruitment processes (ensuring all necessary immigration checks are carried out), including screening, interviewing and succession planning.
- Sound knowledge of employment law and best practice.
- Manage employee relations issues in a professional and confidential manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to build relationships and influence where needed.
- Experience of training creation & delivery.
- Participate in and support HR Activities / projects as required.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in the same position.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Extrovet, energetic, and high sense of customers service.
- Willing to become a key player in a dynamic team.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae to below email and only qualified candidate will be notified.
» Aruna Senggigi Hotel
Jalan Raya Senggigi Lombok 83355 NTB Indonesia