Job Vacancy at Astadala Hospitality
Astadala Hospitality, which has been around for about 16 years (started in 2003) with 6 well-known hospitality brands in Kuta and Seminyak area are currently looking for experienced and motivated candidates to join the team. Three positions are available at Sales & Marketing Department and our spa brand, Lagoon Spa Seminyak.
** Sales & Marketing Department**
1. Social Media Specialist
- Produce daily social media contents updates (captions, photos, videos) for Astadala brands.
- Plan, design, and execute social media strategies.
- Schedule and optimize daily social media updates as well as maintain interactions across multiple social platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and Twitter.
- Create and manage social media marketing calendar.
- Manage influencer’s collaboration.
- Plan and execute social media campaigns, ads, including ads design, and ads budget management.
- Establish metrics, goals, and tracking for social media.
- Conduct data analysis and gather insight of social media performance.
- Creating social media report by using social media tools and/or analytics platform.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends, tools and technologies.
- Indonesian citizen only and permanently based in Bali.
- Open for male or female.
- Excellent English (spoken and written).
- A strong, dynamic, creative personality.
- Self-starter and know how to work in a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Good copy-writing skills.
- Having passion and highly active in social media.
- Social media savvy – having good judgement, skill, and practical knowledge of social media landscape and analytics platforms.
- Specifically having a keen eye for photography, typography, color, layout, and concept design.
- Possess/manage an outstanding social media profile, either personal or brand (no private account). Only the one with proper social media portfolio will be called for interview.
2. Front End Web Developer / Web UI-UX Designer
- Indonesian citizen only, and permanently based in Bali.
- Open for male or female
- Excellent English (spoken and written)
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- A strong, dynamic, creative personality
- Self-starter and know how to work in a team
- Understand latest web frameworks and technology.
- Proven hands-on web application design skill and experience (UI, UX, front-end).
- Familiar with project and time management framework and tools
- Mobile web/app development experience is a plus.
- Understand CSS Frameworks and NodeJS Frameworks is a plus.
- Skilled in web design using React, Vue.js or Angular is a plus.
2. Lagoon Spa Seminyak
– Spa Reservation
To handle and manage day to day reservation (via email, phone, WhatsApp, walk-in). Also will work closely with marketing team to deliver and maintaining good quality customer service and delivering attractive product and services information to the target market.
- Female only
- Minimum 1 years experience at the similar field
- Excellent English (spoken and written) is essential
- Minimum diploma in relevant educational background
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team
- Previous spa industry experience is a plus but not mandatory
Visit link below to see original vacancy.
Attractive benefits as well as equal opportunities for professional career development is available at Astadala Hospitality.
Please send your CV and a recent photograph to:
Sorry, this vacancy is closed. before March 31, 2019.