Ayom Java Village is a compound of sustainable villas in Solo that provides authentic and comfortable experience in living the Javanese karawitan philosophy.
We are currently looking for:
1. Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager
2. Marketing Communication Staff
to join and strengthen our team of amazing people.
You will be perfect for the position if you:
– Share our passion in living, preserving, and nurturing authentic Javanese culture
– Have a minimum of 1 year experience in the relevant industry (1) Fresh graduates are welcome to apply (2)
– Have in-depth knowledge in digital marketing and social media
– Are able to communicate clearly and concisely in Bahasa Indonesia and English – both written and verbally
– Have strong networking skills and/or are able to build necessary networks
– Are reliable, resourceful, and able to work under minimum supervision
– Are a people person and capable to work as a team
– Have advanced computer skills
If you think this describes who you are, kindly send your CV along with your recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org cc to: email@example.com
Looking forward to welcoming you to our team!