Ayom Java Village (AJAVI) Solo is a compound of a sustainable villas that provides authentic and comfortable experience of living in Javanese karawitan philosophy.
We are currently looking for a:
to join and strengthen our team of amazing people.
You will be perfect for the position if you:
– Share our passion in living, preserving, and nurturing authentic Javanese culture
– Are open to a different work atmosphere and way of thinking, which reflects our unique values and business approach
– Have a minimum of 1 year of experience in sales in the hospitality industry
– Are able to think creatively to pursue sales
– Are able to communicate clearly and concisely in Bahasa Indonesia and English – both written and verbally
– Have strong networking skills and/or are able to build necessary networks
– Are reliable, resourceful, and able to work under minimum supervision
– Are a people person and capable to work as a team
– Have advanced computer skills
If you think this describes who you are, kindly send your CV along with your cover letter – both in English – to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with cc to email@example.com
Looking forward to welcoming you on our team.