Can you help us to recreate this vacancy in a simple yet creative way?
Embark on a Meaningful Journey with Us and Help Us Grow Further, as a Graphic Designer at Ayom Java Village! We believe in communicating what we do, and doing what we communicate.
Therefore, what we are looking for in our Graphic Designer is:
• Strong competence in Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and CorelDraw
• Experience of hotel and villa design would be of benefit to the role
• Experience in a graphic design role, with portfolio of work to demonstrate
• Experience and keen interest working with typography and layouts
• Experience of exporting artwork for different mediums, including web and print
• Ability to take instruction well and understand a brief
• Ability to take feedback and implement amends in a timely fashion
• An enthusiastic and outgoing personality, with the ability to articulate your ideas
• An ability to learn quickly and seek support when needed
• Working knowledge of MS Office software and platforms
• Excellent attention to detail
• Photography and videography experience are a big plus
• An interest in brand identity theory
• An interest in trends
Planning & Organization Skills
• As well as progressing multiple ongoing projects, you will be responding to ad-hoc requests that require a quick turnaround, as is the nature of brand building and PR.
• An ability to communicate well as part of an open and honest culture; working with stakeholders to develop briefs, providing regular progress updates and managing expectations.
If you feel you have the skills, experience, or more importantly, the passion to become a valued member of our team then we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply now to become our Graphic Designer!
Do send us an email along with your design of this vacancy, CV and cover letter (must be in English) to
firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com