Bobobox is an Indonesian tech property start up aiming to be the best on-demand recharging solution for everyone to get quality rest. Currently we are looking for an experienced candidate for the following position:
1.Resort Operations Manager – Bandung based vacancy (with frequent travel required)
As a Resort Operations Manager, you’re responsible for providing excellent customer service experiences at Bobobox Cabin Product.
• Develop the whole strategy for maintaining the quality & completion of Bobobox Cabin’s transitional stage from ‘Site Construction’ into ‘Site Live’ at all Bobobox Cabin
• Develop the product & service strategy for Bobobox Cabin Customer Service Excellence by collaborating with all functional leaders & aligning in a constant manner with all Cabin Operations team
• Set target product & service levels for all Cabin Branches, ensure they’re achieved, identify innovative ways to enhance current service levels to surprise & delight our customers
• Manage the performance & development of the cabin operation team by aligning & set targets for the Branch Cabin leaders. Monitor cabin operations team’s KPIs & report regularly to relevant management teams regarding any risks/opportunities identified
• Develop new initiatives to increase productivity, gain efficiencies, decrease customer friction, & enhance Bobobox’s cabin NPS along with CRM team. Partner with Tech Team to develop & integrate new technologies to improve all stages’ efficiency& customer experience in Bobobox Cabin.
• Work closely with the Cabin Operations leaders to develop resource plans fit for business needs, training programs to improve quality of service & process improvements. Act as liaison for all Operations & Cabin Operations team pertaining to the process of Site Construction into the Site Live stage
• Frequent travel required, and other tasks as discussed beforehand throughout the process.
• Experienced leader in resort management/properties (mandatory), with a proven track record in dealing with ambiguity & strive for excellence.
• Bachelor degree holder in hospitality/tourism management or equivalent.
• A visionary in service and product with passion for creating value & the ability to lead transformational change.
• Proven experiences in managing local and different teams, actively listening to people’s needs, inspiring stakeholders to a new point of view for solving existing/immediate problems, accommodating constructive feedback along the way.
• Hands-on problem solver & negotiator with an ability to take complex ideas & make them simple for customers through excellent communication.
• You’re a creator of value to the customer and understand how to integrate new trends into a practical strategy.
Must Have Skills:
• Strategic planning & development, adaptable to fast-paced environment, Setup & Maintain KPI, Product & Service Quality Improvement
• Hospitality & Resort Management, Analytical Skills, Management Consulting
• Operational Excellence, Quality Assurance
• SOP & Policies development, Coaching & Training, Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV with recent Photo using email subject with this format : Name – Position Applied to : firstname.lastname@example.org