Delua Hotel is a 3 star hotel located in Jakarta, 1.3 km from Mangga Dua Square. Delua Hotel features a fitness centre and views of the pool. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Free WiFi is available and Jakarta International Expo – JIExpo is 2.3 km away.
All units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The units at Delua Hotel include air conditioning and a desk. A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property. The restaurant at the accommodation serves European and Asian cuisine. Dunia Fantasi is 2.7 km from Delua Hotel. Halim Perdanakusuma Airport is 15 km from the property.
Delua Hotel is looking for strong Candidate to fill the following positions:
1) Hotel Back Office Finance & Accounting.
- Female, max 28 years, hospitality background
- Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting.
- Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconcile all cash dropped at the front desk.
- Assist with analysing financial statements on a monthly basis and report any variances to the concerned department heads.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist the financial Controller with systems administration, G/L account reconciliation, budget preparations, inventories, monthly closings and full P & L responsibility.
- Assist financial Controller with completing the year-end audit process.
- Review and approve all reconciliation and audit work papers.
- Post city ledger payments in property management system, reconcile and bill all city ledger accounts.
- Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform Controller of any potential uncollected accounts.
- Reconcile credit card back-up to General Cashier Summary and inform Controller of any discrepancies.
- Bill out credit cards (AMEX, DINERS, etc.) and also maintain accurate and legible logs for all credit cards.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Prepare wire transfer confirmations for reimbursable invoices.
- Prepare credit card authorisations for American Express, Visa, Master, Diners etc. and send to vendors.
- Verify if credit card service charge is billed correctly for all credit card transactions.
- Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
- If any imbalance or difference found on the ledger then co-ordinate with the PMS team to resolving the same.
- Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
- Ensure correct taxation are applied on all billing software like Property Management systems (PMS), Point of Sale (POS) and SPA software’s.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the accounting program.
- Assists with reimbursable invoicing.
- Set up new accounts in accordance with established credit policy.
- Assign unique AR number to new approved accounts on both PMS and Back office software.
- Assist in reconciling open account status items.
- Input General Cashier Summary and maintain binder.
- File and distribute credit card cancellations, bulletins and credit warnings.
- Process and follow-up on all returned checks accepted as cash payment.
- Record General Ledger and City Ledger reconciliation.
- Analyse revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Maintain Vendor’s permanent files and Certificates of Insurance.
- Maintain contracts for vendors.
- Process payroll or verify payroll dollars and reports.
- Process authorise purchase requests as needed.
- Rotating monthly audits of inventories / Enter final inventory totals into spreadsheet.
- Maintain Office supplies and order as needed.
- Any other job related duties as and when assigned by the Financial controller.
- Accomplishes accounting and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
2) Hotel Sales & Marketing Executive / Manager.
- Male, young energetic
- 1-2 Years Experience
- Hospitality Background
- Responsible for maximizing sales and overall occupancy of the hotel.
- Reaching out to existing potential clients such as groups, tour and travel, corporate, government and MICE.
- Find potential clients or groups and conduct survey to discover customers actively seeking hotel services.
- Place calls or arrange meetings with potential clients to identify their requirements and needs.
- Prepare and present sales proposals to prospective clients, highlighting their hotel service features and qualities.
- Providing customers with a list of available services and their accompanying prices; they may offer discounts when necessary.
- Responsible for addressing customer doubts to convince them to subscribe to their service.
- Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate service that meets their specification.
- Overseeing the booking and reservation of space in a hotel and collaborating with other hotel staff to ensure clients have a good stay/event at the hotel.
- Monitor the customer service quality of hotels to ensure clients are tended appropriately.
- Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the management to strike a favorable bargain.
- Process and facilitate requests for customized services such as room redecoration and equipment switch.
- Coordinate and organize the details of an event, such as the seating arrangement, catering, lodging, and security.
- Resolving and quelling any misunderstanding or contention within hotel premises.
- Maintain contact with clients in order to obtain feedback, and discuss opportunities for future business deal.
- Conduct assessment of sales performance to make necessary adjustments for boosting patronage.
- Set annual budgets and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets.
Please send Curriculum Vitae and recent Photograph to:
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.