Job details :
Education & Experience
• 2 Years degree from an accredited university in Marketing or 4 Years bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relation, or related Major.
• Min 2 years experience in marketing, digital or related professional are, hospitality marketing or digital experience preferred
• Develops a comprehensive PR plan per quarter along with agency and executes post sign-off from GM.
• Maintains a comprehensive list of local media contracts, with particular emphasis on critics and bloggers.
• Manage assigned accounts as per the hotel system database.
• Write and distributes all press releases for property events, promotions and outlets.
• Facilities social media engagement and updating content in property digital channels (hotel website, travel sites, Instagram, facebook, etc)
• Develops and executes promotions campaign in rooms, F&B, events & conferences through relevant digital and social media channels.
• Manage the execution of hotel sponsored events, community / government relations activities, and press promotional activities.
• Supports pull through of impactful PR strategy & activities to drive quality social media content and press coverage through media engagement, in alignment with communications objectives.
• Supports the coordination of photography for property & F&B advertising, collateral and public relations purposes between the hotel, advertising agency and the sales & marketing team.
• Manage photo shoots for regular, seasonal and festive promotions.
• Coordinates and executes Hotel & F&B printed materials.
• Control quantity and inventory of all Hotel marketing equipment, collateral and verifies copies are filed in a comprehensive manner.
• Assists in the production of all property & F&B display, and temporary signage in hotel public areas.
• Promotes collection of competitors collateral and publicity on a month basis.
• Verifies all collateral is as per brand standard guidelines and in compliance with Brand standard designs.
• Helps with the publication of hotel’s newsletter.
• Support communication duties and function as deemed necessary.
• Keeps abreast of competition and its collateral, advertising, and marketing efforts and constantly evolving digital and marketing trends.