Grand Mercure and ibis Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto managed by Accor, located in one strategic location are uniquely integrated to provide the best compelling options for each business or leisure guests and offer distinctive experiences; an upscale hotel with cultural stories at Grand Mercure, or the efficiency and comfort economy brand, ibis.
It is featured with 305 guest rooms for Grand Mercure and 144 guest rooms for ibis. Both hotels are integrated with synergies in providing common facilities such as 2 ballrooms which can cater up to 1200 persons, 15 meeting rooms, executive lounge, restaurants, bar, spacious open theatre, swimming pool and fitness center.
- Chief Engineer.
- Duty Engineer.
- Executive Secretary.
- Assistant Sales Manager.
- Laundry Manager.
- Chef de Partie.
- Cost Control.
- Front Office Supervisor.
- Guest Service Agent.
- Guest Relations Officer – Mandarin speaking (Daily Worker).
- Previous experience (minimum 2 years) on the position in an Upscale commercial hotel environment.
- Able to create positive and effective working relationship with both guest and ambassadors.
- Suitably qualified in hospitality or business management.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English communication (additional languanges advantageous).
- Entepreneurial and innovative, able to make a difference action to the Guest Experience, Ambassador’s commitment and bussiness effectiveness.
Please send your updated Resume & Application Letter (file size max 2 MB) along with recent Photo to:
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.
* Please note that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified for an interview.
Grand Mercure & ibis Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto
Jalan Laksda Adi Sucipto No. 80, Caturtunggal, Sleman, DIY Yogyakarta