Hotel Majapahit Surabaya [CLOSED]
Job vacancy from Hotel Majapahit Surabaya – Originally built in 1910 by the famous Sarkies brothers, the Hotel Majapahit is a classic landmark institution filled with national pride, where history blends with romance and elegance. Its graceful colonial architecture with immaculate landscaped gardens, combined with modern facilities and its famous Spa makes the Majapahit the preferred choice for the most discerning travellers.
Located in the heart of Surabaya, Indonesia’s second largest city and re-known trading port since the 15th century, the Majapahit has gone through different names over its long history.
Now, Hotel Majapahit Surabaya urgently required:
- Director of Sales & Marketing (code: DoSM).
- Food & Beverage Manager (code: FBM).
- Outlet Manager (code: OM).
- Duty Manager (code: DM).
- Room Division Manager (code: RDM).
- Security (code: Sec).
- Male / Female (1), Male (2-6).
- Fluent in English (1-5).
- 4 or 5 star hotel experiences in related position (1-5).
- Experience in hotel or public service (6).
- Experience in related position minimum for 2 years.
- Presentable, good communication skill & good team work.
- Good personality, service oriented, motivated, innovated and energetic person.
Candidate should apply by sending a fully detailed application together with comprehensive CV and recent photograph, also indicate the position applied, at the latest 15 April 2016, attention to:
Human Capital & Development Manager
Hotel Majapahit Surabaya
Jalan Tunjungan No. 65 SURABAYA
Only short listed candidates will be notified.