Hotel Tugu Bali member Tugu Hotels Group invites energetic, dynamic, creative & skilled individuals with experience to fill the position of :
· Minimum Diploma in creative multimedia or equivalent, fresh graduates are welcome.
· Have a good taste sense of Tugu’s DNA and our tagline: the art, soul and romance of Indonesia.
· Skills in videography & video edit is a must.
· Photo taking and video taking are part of the job.
· Creative & always keep up with design trends.
· Age below 30 years.
· Good knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, Indesign, Premiere, after effect, etc.
· Team player with positive attitudes and able to work efficiently and effectively under fast paced and tight deadlines.
· Applicants must be willing to work in mobile environment.
Social Media Content Creator
We are looking for dynamic, creative individual who are passionate on social media trends and creating contents.
· Passion for creative content creation
· Good understanding of design composition
· Experience in taking photos and videos for social media
· Able to operate design software such as Canva or Figma
· Able to do light photo editing using Adobe Photoshop
· Able to do video editing using VN application or Adobe Premier
· Writing fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
· Good time management and organization
· Create visual content for various social media platforms, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok, with excellent judgement, instincts and a sharp feel for the social media landscape.
· Write catchy captions for storytelling purposes
· Source, create, and publish timely social media content and use social media to drive awareness of and traffic to key stories and websites.
· Be responsive to breaking news/events which provide the company an opportunity to tell our story.
· Shoot, edit, and create graphics for social video content. Both in the field, and in office with existing material.
· Propose weekly content plan and compile weekly performance report after
Please kindly send your CV, references and recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
and write your position that being applied in the subject email before 31 January 2022.