Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta [CLOSED]
Career Opportunity from Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta – Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta is seeking the best candidates to fill in below vacancies:
A. Personal Assistant to General Manager with requirements as follows:
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to General Manager.
- The Personal Assistant is responsible to provide strong and efficient administrative support.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- The Personal Assistant must have strong leadership and good communication skills.
- Well developed computer knowledge, particularly in the use of MS Office and email.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a secretary or Senior Clerk in a hotel or big company.
B. Learning & Development Manager with requirements as follows:
- Ideally with a University degree or diploma in HRM/HRD or Hospitality/ Tourism Management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Training Manager or Assistant Training Manager in larger operation.
- Good presentation, administrative and interpersonal skils are a must.
C. Assistant Manager Front Office with requirements as follows:
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager or Team Leader – Front Office / Guest Relations in a hotel.
- Well developed communication and customer relations skills.
- You are responsible to assist the Front Office Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the Front Desk at the hotel.
For those who are interest in, please submit your Curriculum Vitae with current Photograph to:
not later than October 7th, 2016
Only suitable candidates will be notified.