IZE Seminyak is looking for an energetic individual with highly motivated to work in Hospitality Management. We’re looking for:
Front Office Manager
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets).
- Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, and agents.
- Schedule shifts.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service.
- Handle complaints and specific customers requests.
- Troubleshoot emergencies.
- Monitor stock and order office supplies.
- Ensure proper mail distribution.
- Prepare and monitor office budget.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Online reputation review.
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met.
- Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager.
- Hands on experience with office machines.
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Diploma Or Bachelor degree and additional certification is a plus.
- Can speak other language is a plus.
- Will be located in Seminyak, Bali.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae to:
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.
with subject Name_Position
» IZE Seminyak
Jalan Kayu Aya No. 68 Seminyak, Bali