Karma Group is an award-winning international travel and lifestyle brand offering extraordinary experiences and exclusive curated entertainment in the world’s most beautiful locations.
With considerable plans for rebranding, product development and expansion internationally for 2016/2017, we are now looking to recruit exceptionally talented individual to join our South East Asia and Pacific Team.
AREA LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / Sr. MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCES
- Proven min 2 years work experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management System. (including payroll systems, LMS and HRIS).
- Solid understanding of Indonesian labor legislation (Sr. HR Manager).
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
- HR or relevant certification is a plus.
Please send your updated CV and recent photograph to by the latest 15th of January 2019:
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.
Salary for this positions are negotiable depending on proven and relevant experience.