LYD Bali Group currently looking for:
1. Food and Beverage Director.
- Well experienced in food and beverage fields for 5 until 10 years.
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position or 5 years experience as Food snd Beverage Manager.
- Post Graduate or Degree or three years Diploma in hotel management or equivalent.
- Time-management skills, negotiation skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
- Quinos/Raptor experience is a plus.
2. Restaurant Manager.
As a restaurant manager, you need to meet these qualification:
- Local Indonesian
- Minimum 5 years experience as a restaurant manager, restaurant general manager, hospitality manager or similar, in restaurant and beach club.
- English fluent.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Hospitality Management is a plus.
3. Floor Manager.
- Graduated from high school diploma.
- Minimum 4 years experience as Assistant Manager, Floor Manager, or Bar Manager.
- Strong competency in Food Beverage Service and Bar.
- Willing to work late night until the closing (4 am).
- English fluent, able to speak another language is an advance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for diplomatically handling staff and customers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills for managing business admin and personnel matters.
- Teamworking skills to be able to lead a team and be a part of it.
4. Cost Controller.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant field strongly preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in cost control (experience in hospitality is an assets).
- Must be self-motivated and possess a high degree of analytical ability and confidentiality, creative thinking skills, and work in a safe, prudent and organized matter.
- Proficient knowledge and skills with Quinos system.
5. Senior Graphic Design.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Skills in graphic software e.g. Adobe CS5 Suite, Indesign, Photoshop Illustrator-PC or Mac platform.
- Creative with good attention to detail.
6. Social Media Specialist.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong understanding of what content types – written or visual – engagement on various social networks.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the social media landscape and analytics platforms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (Grammar counts!).
- Basic graphic software and photography skills.
- Domicile in Bali.
7. Guest Relation Officer.
- Fresh graduate from English Literature or Hospitality Background are welcome.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Public Relation, Sales or Customer Service experiences is a plus.
- Communicative and English Fluent (Grammar counts!).
- Speak another language after English is a plus.
- Friendly and helpful, loves to interact with new people and guest.
- Computer literate.
The requirements are:
- Male, age between 25 until 38 years old.
- Have experience as security, especially in bar and night club.
- Minimum graduated from high school or similar.
- Own “Gada Pratama” certificate or similar.
- Willing to work late night.
- Able to speak English.
- Nice, neat and clean, integrity.
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.
» LYD Bali Group
Jalan Batu Belig, Gg. Gelatik, No. 108 A, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Badung