Meliá Bandung Dago – Introducing Meliá’s first hotel in Bandung. Located on the hillside in the prestigious Dago area. Meliá Bandung Dago features 254 spacious guest rooms and luxurious suites offering panoramic views of the hill and the Bandung skyline, full banqueting and function facilities, 3 food & beverage outlets and world-class facilities.
Melia Bandung Dago (OPENING on Q3 2018) is currently looking to recruit an experienced, passionate & innovative talents to fill the following vacant position as below:
- Secretary / Personal Assistant to General Manager.
- Executive Assistant Manager / Director of Operation.
- Financial Controller, Chief Accountant.
- Director of Food & Beverage (Previous Executive Chef Experience is an advantage), Executive Chef, Executive Sous Chef, Food & Beverage/Outlet Manager, Banquet Operation Manager.
- Front Office Manager, Assistant Front Office Manager.
- Chief Engineering.
- Executive Housekeeper.
- Learning & People Development Manager.
- Assistant Director of Sales (Based in Jakarta), Senior/Sales Manager, Reservation Manager.
- Security & Prevention Manager.
- Customer Experience Manager.
If you have previous experience in a similar role, gained within luxurious/Upscale hotel/resort environtment, an outgoing person and love service orientation, and would like to becoma a part of an exciting and dynamic team that gives you opportunities to grow, then we would like to hear from you.
- Must be able to speak and write in Indonesia and English; and any other language would be an advantage.
- Can work well underpressure in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to sudden changes in operation; have a high level of emotional intelligence to adapt to various cultural settings and situations.
- Knowledge of Bandung market would be advantage.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Profitability and business driven oriented.
- Dynamic with experience in operational management.
- Team leadership skills, Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Have immaculate personal presentation e.g.grooming and conversational ability.
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving with a positive can-do attitude.
- Familiar with Opera System.
- University Degree/Diploma in Hospitality or similar.
Please send us your Application in .pdf format to:
Only short-listed Candidates will be contacted.
Melia Hotels International guarantees that all Applicants, men and women, will receive equal treatment and opportunities within our Application and selection processes.
» The MAJ DAGO
Jalan Ir. H.Djuanda No.474, Dago, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40135