Nikoi Island is a 15-hectare private island resort 8km off the east coast of Bintan Island, Riau Archipelago, Indonesia. The resort was built and is operated with sustainability in mind. The structures have been built with the use of driftwood as the main construction material and alang-alang grass as roofing.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team for the following available positions:
- Sea Sport Attendant
The general qualification of the candidates are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management from a reputable school/university
- In good health condition by attaching proof of a booster vaccine certificate
- Ability to work as a team, under pressure and independent
- Strong sense of responsibility, good attitude and personality
- Willing to be located on Nikoi Island, Bintan, Kepulauan Riau
- 1 year minimum experience in the same field
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken)
- Ready to work as soon as possible
- Indonesian Citizen
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to:
Only qualified candidates will be notified. Application closes on 30th September 2022.
Source: Nia Wati