Oakwood Premier Jakarta will open its doors in Jakarta’s Sudirman Central Business District in Q3 2022.
It will be the perfect choice of accommodation for those who seek indulgence and style. The impressive new property will combine all the amenities and services of luxury hotels in a tranquil and comfortable haven, evoking a feeling of home.
Set within a newly developed tower, Oakwood Premier Jakarta will showcase a collection of 347 hotel rooms and serviced apartments and will offer the utmost comfort and quality to guests.
We are looking for an energetic, experienced and well-connected leader to join our pre-opening team as Executive Chef.
– To lead and manage all aspects of culinary operations.
– To develop and implement strategies that support achievement of the property’s goals.
– To ensure the consistent preparation of innovative cuisine of the highest quality for the dining rooms, banquets and other food facilities within the property.
– Experience in multiple culinary department head positions, preferably in a luxury hospitality setting.
– Extensive knowledge of Western and Mediterranean cuisines.
– Highly organized and able to be efficient and productive in a dynamic environment.
– Strong people and leadership skills.
– Expatriates with experience in Indonesia/Asia are welcome to apply.
This is a pivotal role within the business and provides exciting opportunities for the right person to showcase his/her skills in a friendly and supportive team.
If you are the ONE we are looking for, please send your resume to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.