Park Hyatt Jakarta – Occupying the top 17 floors of the 37-storey MNC Media Tower, Park Hyatt Jakarta will feature 221 guest rooms in addition to bringing new levels of luxury hotel dining and entertainment options to the city.
With exciting event venues throughout the hotel, Park Hyatt Jakarta will be a haven for intimate and stylish events in the city and have the capability to host personalized events from weddings, corporate functions, to sophisticated social gatherings.
Join Us On A Journey Of Rare And Intimate Experiences:
Director of Sales
- A graduate degree in Hospitality or Business Management.
- Minimum 3 (three) years experience as Director of Sales in 5 (five) star International hotel chain.
- Luxury hotel experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in English both verbal and writing.
- Strong in leadership and business acumen.
- Excellent communication, sales, coaching and training skills.
If you are an Indonesian citizen and interest to be part of pre-opening team for the first Park Hyatt Hotel in Indonesia, please send your credentials (before 7 July 2018) to:
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.
Kindly note that only shortlisted Applicants will be called for interview.