Plataran Indonesia, a homegrown Indonesian hospitality group whose vision is to contribute to Indonesia and Indonesians by showcasing to the world the rich and diverse natural and cultural heritage of this remakable archipelago; is currently seeking high-talented and motivated individuals to join our fast growing team in the following establishments.
• Work closely to Creative Director to translate messaging concepts into marketing materials.
• Handle the video & photo content from production to editing process (video shooting, set up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment); for regular menu promotions, events, and corporate campaign
• Working with marcom team for discussing project timeline, production and output;
• Design clear engaging graphic communications for Plataran Venue and Dining regular promotions both printed and digital
• Supporting collaterals materials for sales kit both printed and digital brochure
• At least min 2 years of proven experience in the same position
• Strong adaptability with different environment
• Must have ability to work in a remote area
• Willing to be place in Jakarta
• Only for Indonesian Citizen
Please submit your application letter, resume and recent photograph (at least by 31 August 2021)
Subject: Position – Full Name to:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org