PT. Taurus Gemilang Jakarta
PT. Taurus Gemilang Jakarta currently looking for Candidate to fill the following position:
HEAD OF LEGAL
- Review and provide legal advise on various legal documents such as tender documents, commercial agreements, contracts, etc.
- Review ongoing cases and advise the management accordingly.
- Liaise with various department to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate course of actions have been taken.
- Identify and provide legal protection and risk management advise to management especially on contract management.
- Provide and give legal advise and information to various departments within the Group.
- Prepare, revise and review contractual agreements to assist and support various business activities of the Group.
- Review, revise, and negotiate various draft documentation for the purpose of business transactions and prepare legal information on any necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure all are prepared and implemented accordingly.
- Able to provide comprehensive legal advices to the Board Of Director, Business Unit or Owner.
- Female or Male, maximum age of 40 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/ Post Graduate Degree in Law.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in Law Firm commercial section.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Experience in corporate governance, compliance, regulatory, commercial and labor law.
- Proven track record in contract drafting, negotiating, and management.
- Proven track record in providing accurate and effective legal counsel.
- Proven track record of adding value to an organization through the development of comprehensive contract during documents that mitigate risk and penalties.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Ability to work as a team and take the lead when required.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively with various departments and create a team oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Willing to work in Jakarta and Bali.
Kindly send your Application to:
PT Taurus Gemilang
Jalan Puri Mutiara IV No. 7 Cilandak Barat, Cilandak, Jakarta Selatan, 12430
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org