Pulau Macan Resort is an eco-concept resort with 2 small islands located in the Kepulauan Seribu of DKI Jakarta province. It takes 2 hours trip from piers 16 Marina Ancol.
Our vision is to make our guests feel at home within our beautiful environment while introducing them to some of the solutions we’ve applied to make our world a better place. Natural building, intelligent energy, water conservation, waste management, coral conservation, community development, and healthful food and beverages are all part of our intended (and sometimes realized) life here.
Built upon foundations of living in harmony with nature and with a respect and appreciation for people of all different backgrounds, to our delight, many have called our two little islands heaven on earth.
Now, we are recruiting for the positions below:
- Accounting & Finance Staff.
- Management Training (Operational Staff and Host).
- Reservation & Marketing Staff.
– Diploma or Bachelor degree from reputable university majoring in Accounting/Finance/Tax (1)
– D3/S1 in Hotel Management or Eco Tourism (2) /marketing
– Preferably has experience in digital marketing, marketing/sales, hospitality industry (3)
– Maximum of age 35 years old (1), and 30 years old (2,3)
– Minimum 3 year experience in the same position (1)
– Minimum 1 year working experience in Hotel/Travel/hospitality industry (2,3)
– Computer literate, familiar with google docs, ability to setup and operate Jurnal.id or Xero
Accounting Systems (1)
– Good English (spoken and written) and computer literate (2,3)
– Good communication skills, have a leadership skills and familiar with the concept of
– Cares about nature, travel and sustainability, familiar with setting up Online Travel Agents
(OTA) and has experience and skill at making presentation (3)
Please kindly send your Curriculum Vitae and Photograph (at the latest by 31 March 2020) to:
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.
Pulau Macan Eco Resort (PT United Adventures)
Dutamas Fatmawati Blok A2/5, Jl. Rs. Fatmawati No. 39, Jakarta Selatan 12150