Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta are currently searching for experienced Candidates to join the team in creating memorable hotel experiences, for the position of:
1. Senior Sales Manager – Corporate Account.
2. Sales Manager – Corporate Account.
3. Sales Manager – Japanese Corporate Account.
Positions summary statement:
Senior Sales Manager and Sales Manager will be responsible for managing an account portfolio with the aim to generate and maximize hotel revenue and market share. Key to this role is building relationships and developing networks within the accounts assigned by the Director of Sales and Marketing. Performance of these roles will measured by the following parameters : Annual KPO, Individual Accounts Plan, Number of Sales Meetings/Appointments, Number of leads from new and existing accounts, and also value of definite leads from new and existing accounts.
- Validate of the potential of assigned accounts and create account plans.
- Develop the assigned portfolio to meet set goals and maximize profitability.
- Gather information on current and prospective clients / contacts to generate incremental business.
Maintain effective control of sales expenses.
- Use both account interaction and publicly available tools to monitor competitors’ activities as it relates to both the hotel and the portfolio of accounts and share relevant information with key stakeholders in line with hotel procedures.
- Provide feedback to management on changing market conditions, including competition and market trends.
- Network within one’s portfolio of accounts to build relationships with key decision makers and other relevant staff.
- Conduct client meetings as well as planning and coordinating site introduction tours and inspections.
- Be proactive and responsible for the follow up of new sales leads.
- Develop and maintain contact with business generators.
- Ensure accurate and timely updating of an accurate record of all relevant activities in the provided Sales
- System for future reference and control purposes.
- Minimum Diploma Degree from reputable University.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience as Sales Manager in 5* or 4+* from International Hotel Brand.
- In-depth knowledge of sales principles and techniques.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of hotel products, rates and marketing programs.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and other stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience of Sales Systems is advantageous.
Position Summary Statement:
The position is directly report to Chief Accountant with a dotted reporting line to Director of Finance. Required to perform professional accounting duties to maintain control over expenses, income, assets and liability of the hotel and to ensure the security of the assets of the company in a centralized accounting environment. This position will also be managing lower level accounting supervisor and staff.
- Ensures that documents and financial records are properly maintained to permit the true and fair preparation of financial statements, both management and statutory, in a timely manner.
- Maintains full sets of accounts of a few entities, including accounts receivables and accounts payable.
- Prepares timely and accurate management and statutory financial reporting.
- Assists in financial forecast and preparation of annual budgets.
- Prepares audit schedules and draft statutory financial statements
- Co-ordinates with internal and external auditors and manage audit requirement.
- Degree in Accounting or Financial Management.
- Minimum 3 (three) years experiences in a similar role.
- Excellent leadership skills and proven experiences in a diverse multi-cultural environments.
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Well-versed in various accounting software.
- Knowledgeable in Indonesia Tax System.
Interested Applicants are invited to send a detailed Resume to Director of Human Capital and Development at: