SEED RESORT, a luxury beachfront resort in Rote is looking for a hard working self-motivated individual as Accounts and HR, capable of running this position accurately and in a timely manner from our office at Seed Resort Rote.
- Required language (s): Indonesian, English.
- At least 2 Year (s) of working experience in related fields is required for this position.
- Required Skill (s): Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral english
- Great data entry skills
- Good communication
- Knowledge of bookkeeping principles
- Organising records
- Attention to detail
- Have an understanding of the bigger picture
- Be disciplined and self motivated
- Have an interest in furthering your knowledge
- Be committed
- OTA’s (Booking.com, Agoda, etc)
- Reservation softwares
- Absents management
- Compute and input expenses transactions into the resort’s accounting software
- Follow up on the BPJS’ registration and payment for all employees, in compliance with the Employment Law of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Manage online banking payments to suppliers, employees, Indonesian administration, OTA, services, etc.
- Daily bank account checks
- Invoice reconciliation
- End of month stocktakes value
- Purchases control of all departments.
- Assist with the attendance monthly reports and employee’s list.
- Responsible for the correct implementations and continuous follow-up of internal control matters of the resort as per employee handbook and SOP’s.
- Manage and follow-up resorts contracts.
- Assist the resort manager in any matters required.
Please kindly send your CV and Photograph to:
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.
» SEED Resort, Corporate Office
Jalan Bucu No.33, Kerobokan, Badung, Bali