Seed Resort, a luxury beachfront resort in Rote is looking for a talented and passionate Candidates as a:
- Required language (s): Indonesian, English.
- At least 3 Year (s) of working experience in related fields is required for this position.
- Required Skill (s): Microsoft Office.
- Organize, confirm and process guest check-ins/ check-outs and adapt for any changes
- Secure payment, verifying and adjusting billing as needed
- Provide guests with room and hotel information, directions, amenities, in-house activities and local interests
- Run daily reports, reviewing to see what needs to be communicated to the next shift’s staff
- Complete cashier and closing reports, counting the bank at the end of each shift securely
- Accept and record wake-up calls, delivering to the right department
- Communicate any emergency, lost item or theft to proper security staff and/or authorities
- Deal with enquiries and room reservations made on the telephone, online or by email.
- Greet guests on arrival at the hotel
- Make a good first impression – a warm welcome and pleasant atmosphere in the reception area can help to get guests’ stay off to the best start.
- Keep accurate records of which guests have arrived at, or left, the hotel.
- Provide additional services for the convenience of guests, such as ordering newspaper, transportation, storing valuables and taking messages.
- Prepare customer’s account upon departure.
- Assist guest with any request and or complain they might have.
Personal Qualities and Skills
As a hotel receptionist, you’ll need to have:
- Clear speech.
- Polite manner.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Indonesian.
- Good telephone manner.
- Customer service skills, patience and tact.
- Ability to be calm and well organised, even when working under pressure.
- Ability to handle cash, credit/debit cards and foreign currency.
- Some secretarial and keyboard skills
- Need to be accurate and should pay attention to detail.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment such as photocopiers.
- Great team work
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and always looking for things to do.
Please kindly send your Curriculum Vitae and Photograph to:
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.
SEED Resort, Corporate Office
Jalan Bucu No.33, Kerobokan, Badung, Bali