The Gaia Hotel Bandung is a five star modern hotel where guests will enjoy an elevated hospitality experience and discover different dimensions to rest, renewal and recreation.
We are seeking an Executive Chef to lead and manage kitchen operations of 5 dining concepts and cafe in our five-star hotel.
Job Overview :
• Lead and manage the day-to-day operations of Culinary department ensuring all service standards are followed
• Prepare annual budgets and administer in a fiscally responsible manner
• Lead and support all areas in the achievement of their financial and operational targets
• Control all purchases for the department, consistently aware of quality and cost
• Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to property recipes and standards
• Responsible for overseeing the kitchen brigade and a host of activities such as scheduling, training, menu planning, managing inventory and supplies and ensuring that hygiene standards are maintained
• Able to create a wide variety of dishes from many cuisine styles
• Able to train other chefs in both food preparation and safe food handling
• The area responsibilities are Restaurant, Banquet, Executive Lounge, & Employee Dining
Job Requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management or related culinary qualification
• Prior experience as an Executive Chef in 5-star hotel
• A creative chef with passion for great food
• Hands-on leadership and committed to team building and collaboration.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Familiar with budgeting, financial analysis and reporting, a competent user of computer and property management system
• Hotel pre-opening experience highly desirable
• Indonesian passport holder
If you are interested to join our team, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject: applicant name_position applied.