The Gaia Hotel Bandung is a five star modern hotel where guests will enjoy an elevated hospitality experience and discover different dimensions to rest, renewal and recreation.
We are looking for :
Human Resources Director
As the HR Director, you will champion people development, team welfare and a service-centric corporate culture, while ensuring HR practices and policies comply with statutory requirements.
Job Overview :
• Oversee and administer all Human Resources functions including recruiting, training and development, wage/benefit administration, compliance with statutory requirements, employee relations, labor relations and contract compliance, performance evaluations, workers compensation and safety, affirmative action compliance, employment processes and general leadership guidance and support
• Develop, implement and administer policies and programs related to the management of all hotel personnel to ensure the maintenance of a positive, productive, fair and consistent employment environment
• Assist Departmental Leaders and Senior Managers with the development of specific action plans to address issues and concerns identified in Colleague feedback
• Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language
• Prepares, monitors and controls the hotels annual Human Resources budget
• Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of government law
Job Requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Physiology or related field of study
• Minimum 4 years experience in Human Resources Management, preferably in 5 star hotels
• Thorough understanding of Indonesian labour law and statutory requirements
• Experienced with organization structure, recruitment, training, performance appraisal, salary and benefits, rewards and recognition, tax and budgeting
• A people person with excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
• Energetic, motivated, open-minded and innovative
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Hotel pre-opening experience highly desirable
• Indonesian passport holder
If you are interested to join our team, send your CV to:
with the subject: applicant name_position applied.