Blending hip and traditional influences, a stay at Tijili feels like dropping in on your hippest Balinese artist friend — one with superb taste and a terrific sense of what’s happening.
The hotel comes with the name “Tijili” that refers to a traditional motif that represents the rice goddess — Dewi Sri; a symbol of prosperity and fertility. Tijili is also often known as Balinese Doll that also called ‘cili”.
Tijili Hotels is urgently looking for:
Revenue Hotel Manager
- 4 years of previous experience as a Revenue Hotel Manager required.
- Strong knowledge of transient, group and event segments.
- Understands how to evaluate business trends and modify strategies to improve revenue opportunities.
- Able to join immediately.
- Kindly put POSITION and your NAME in subject email
- For example: Revenue Hotel Manager – YOUR NAME
- All successful applicants will be contacted via phone.
Please send your CV and recent Photograph to: