Tugu Bali Hotel and Restaurants Group Canggu invites energetic, dynamic, creative & skilled individuals with experience to fill the position of :
1. Restaurant & Premium Meat Shop Attendant/Frontliner
· A strong background and minimum one year-experience in food and beverage service.
· Strong motivation, dynamic, enthusiast and willing to work as a team player.
· Excellent customer service.
· Fast learner, a multitasker who is highly-organized and disciplined in reporting.
· Experienced in working with restaurant/shop POS
· Charming personality & fluent in English.
· Able to join immediately
2. Receptionist / FO
· Male/Female, fluent in English
· Precise and possess excellent cashiering and computer skills, have a strong background in their relevant field with minimum 2 years experience in the same position
· Charming personality, strong motivation, dynamic, enthusiast and willing to work as a team player
· Able to join immediately.
3. Sales Representative
· To create and put into action sales strategies and increase sales B2B and B2C, through direct sales as well as social media.
· Minimum 2 years experience in product retails sales.
· Possesses a network of hotels & restaurants / hospitality operators, supermarket and decision makers.
· Highly result driven, fast-paced and highly proactive in seeking new clients and following up after deals.
· Skilled in conducting local market research to identify and evaluate new business prospects and establish contact with the potential leads.
· Skilled in social media marketing and e-commerce.
· Photography styling skills a plus
· Highly passionate about organic products/farm to table products, as well as premium food and beverage products.
· Able to work on creating new packaging, new products with the team to optimize sales.
· Highly organized and able to work with a system in following up with customer from quotation to final payment.
· Highly communicative and excel in reporting and communicating within the reporting line.
· Maintain quality customer service by providing support, information and guidance.
· Disciplined and responsible for all sales activities.
· Proactive in also checking the product quality at the shop and maintain the stock for production.
· Ability to drive a car a plus
· Fluent in English and Bahasa
· Placement in Bali but willing to travel and meet the potential client in any location.
· Math-savvy, perfectionist & Critical.
4. Administration Staff
· Precise and possess excellent computer skills, have a strong background in their relevant field with minimum 1 years experience in the same position.
· Experience in general food & beverage operations, purchasing, HR & scheduling.
· Charming personality, strong motivation, dynamic and enthusiast.
· Fluent written and spoken english. Proactive, energetic, great communicator and teamworker.
· Able to join immediately.
Please send your update CV, references with the latest photograph to email@example.com before 26th December 2022.
Subject line: Name_Position
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the further recruitment process.