Waringin Hospitality Hotel Group – Job Vacancy:
1. Business Development Manager.
Seek and establish relation with prospects of Hotel owners. Already have a Hotel Business or has the potential to build hotels and operate hotels that will become part of the Waringin Hospitality Hotel Group.
2. Corporate E-Commerce Manager.
Develop and carry out the strategic online marketing plans for companies and organizations that do business on the Web. As such, they need to stay current with the online marketing environment and adapt their strategy to best serve the interests of their organization and to keep pace with the competition in their field.
3. Corporate Room Division Assistant.
Responsible for the all Hotel under Waringin Hospitality Hotel Group entire Front Office operation and House Keeping Operation. Ensures high level of guest satisfaction as well as for the financial results of the department with a focus on controlling the expenses and ensuring maximum room revenues are achieved.
4. Human Resources Manager.
Placement in Luminor Hotel Pecenongan Jakarta, Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy, Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues, Manage the recruitment and selection process, Maintain pay plan and benefits program, Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Male / Female, Ages: 28 – 40.
- S1/D3 Degree.
- 1-4 years of experience working in hotel industry or other industries in the same position.
- Good English proficiency.
- Detail-oriented, quick learner,and ability to multitask.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with good flexibility.
- Proficient in Ms. Office and online collaborative tools.
Should you or your colleagues be interested join with our Waringin Hospitality Hotel Group please submit your Curriculum Vitae and recent Photograph to Recruitment Team by e-mail: