Hanging Gardens Of Bali is urgently looking for talented Candidates for the position:
Reservation Sales Agent
- Relevant Education background.
- Strong leadership quality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant experience with a proven track record in similar capacity Reservation Sales Agent.
- Effectively writing & spoken English.
- Team Player.
- Able joint immediately.
Responds to communications from guests, travel agents, and referral networks concerning reservations arriving by mail, telephone, telex, cable, fax, or through a central reservation system.
Creates and maintains reservation records-usually by date of arrival and alphabetical listing prepares letters of confirmation and promptly processes any cancellations and modifications.
1. Processes reservations by mail, telephone, telex, cable, fax or central reservation systems referral.
2. Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
3. Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
4. Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
5. Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
6. Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
7. Determines room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel.
8. Prepares letters of confirmation.
9. Communicates reservation information to the front desk.
10. Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
11. Understands the hotel’s policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
12. Processes advance deposits on reservations.
13. Tracks future room availabilities on the basis of reservations.
14. Helps develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts.
15. Prepares expected arrival list for front office use.
16. Assists in preregistration activities when appropriate.
17. Monitors advances deposit requirements.
18. Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquires and makes reservations as needed.
19. Makes sure that files are kept up to date.
20. Maintains a clean and neat appearance and work area at all times.
21. Promotes goodwill by beings courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, mangers, and fellow employees.
22. Walk around with the client and ensuring that they secure whatever services they are in need of.
23. Getting information about areas of interest in order to target more clients in particular seasons.
24. Making arrangements for clients travel programs.
25. To be aware of all front office procedures and assist with reception duties when required.
26. To be fully aware of and adhere to health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures.
27. Willing to undertake any reasonable request made by management in any other areas of the house.
28. Open and close the availability as and when required of hotel in all the GDS channels, IDS channels and on the hotel website.
29. Configuring rates on the hotels property management system.
30. Support Front Desk with late arrival – rooming & luggage handling.
31. Handling the website & lucky orange live chat with potential customer in an informative and helpful way to convert enquiry into sale.
32. Check guest correspondence for the week before it goes to Front Desk.
33. Liaise with Sales and other departments as required.
Interested Applicant please send your Application to:
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.
» Hanging Gardens Of Bali
Desa Buahan Payangan, Gianyar, Bali 80571