Hotel’s Name: NOVOTEL YOGYAKARTA
Address: Jalan Sudirman No.89 Yogyakarta
Email: Sorry, this vacancy is closed.
1. Financial Controller / Director of Finance
- Participation in the development and analysis of statistics
- Production of a monthly reporting , on a given area, while ensuring on-time deadline and feedback of information: validation of the reliability of information, analysis, and synthesis for the Executive Committee and Board.
- Supporting subsidiaries in their reporting (training, assistance, issuance of instructions and/or recommendations)
- Monitoring standards and procedures within the various Group subsidiaries
- Controlling the central functions
- Creation of cross-sectional studies if the Finance service ask for it
- Maintenance and optimization of management tools
- Creating the annual forecast of
– Participation in the development of the Annual Budget Group
– Definition of the financial framework
– Organization / coordination of the process
– Analysis and validation of data reported
– Annual Budget Revisions (Rolling Forecast)
– Definition and optimization of financial processes
2. Talent & Culture (HR) Coordinator
- Implement quantitative and qualitative methods (employment management, recruitment, training) necessary to optimise or adapt human resources to the company’s economical situation.
- You advise and assist the managers in this personnel management.
- You are responsible for part of Human Resources management and development policy, and
- You may assist the TC (HR) manager with their relations with employee representative
- Perform and manage projects assigned and all related reports assigned by TC (HR) Manager to meet deadlines.
- Handle confidential and classified material and ensure the code of confidentiality is kept all times, maintains professional office etiquette and discretion.
3. Executive Housekeeper
- Ensures that room cleaning services are hygienic and of the highest standard
- Handles any guest complaints that have not already been settled by team member
- Guarantees a high standard of cleanliness in hotel rooms at all times, the provision of room services (welcome gifts etc) and security in the premises
- Ensures that rooms and common areas are constantly kept clean and tidy
- Supervises hotel room maintenance with the Technical Department
- Ensures the high standard of any services provided by a third-party (linen hire, cleaning etc)
- Coordinates room allocation with the front office
- Guarantees quality of service and the fulfilment of the brand’s quality promise
- Organises the department for optimum efficiency, ensuring headcount matches the workload
- Respects the hotel’s commitments to the “”Environment Charter” (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
4. Assistant Executive Housekeeper
- Responsible for smooth operation of the floor assigned.
- Responsible for the performance of floor boys.
- Supervise Room Attendants
- Organises and facilitates the room making process.
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms, corridors and heart of the house area of the floor.
5. Housekeeping Supervisor
- Directs the work assignments of the assigned area to room attendants and others non Supervisory personnel.
- Identify training needs ad ensures departmental training plans are successfully implemented.
- Provides support to front line personnel, so they can delivery the highest level of outstanding guest service possible.
- Assist in personnel matters such as evaluating and counseling.
- To ensure good interdepartmental communication network and teamwork.
- To act on all decisions, departmental meetings, programs and schedules decided by Executive Housekeeper.
- Ensures that housekeeping personnel are familiar with in-house facilities for the purpose of assisting guests.
- To attend daily communication meetings and weekly housekeeping meetings.
- Submit performance appraisal periodically for each staff under his control.
- Maintain open channels of communication with the Executive Housekeeper on all matters affecting the housekeeping, Front Office, Engineering and Laundry Department.
- Conducts regular briefing and debriefing.
- Inspect all rooms of assigned area on daily basis to ensure that all furnishings, facilities and equipment are clean and in good repairs as per hotel standard.
- To ensure guest request are met and company policies and standard procedures are implemented and maintained.
- To co-ordinate the spring-cleaning / extra work schedule / maintenance requisitions of rooms with Executive Housekeeper and ensures such schedules and requests are followed.
- Maintain appropriate standards and discipline for dress, uniforms, hygiene and appearance, posture and conduct of housekeeping personnel.
- Monitors and controls Housekeeping tasks, such help maintain the health and security of personnel and guests.
- Ensures that all necessary tools, supplies and equipment are available and maintained for daily operation.
- To handle guest complaint diplomatically.
- Liaise with Housekeeping Order Taker for list of rooms that need to be cleaned for sale
- To prepare monthly report within the assigned area, planning and assessing improvement in standards, goals and costs.
- Controls and analyses within the assigned area, on an on-going basis, departmental costs
- Is prepared to implement assigned tasks during emergencies such as fire, power cuts and bomb threats
- Handles other duties and projects as assigned
- Encourages the highest possible standard of environmental management
- To manage by example
6. Sous Chef
- Willing to work and obey the existing procedures in the Hygiene and sanitation procedure
- Make decisions with the Chef on all organisation and management fields in the kitchen; ensure the implementation of these decisions
- Set up and controls the implementation of all decision concerning the preparation of the dishes, quality and appearance.
- Ensure all the time a clean working place and a safe one in all areas (Pastry, Garde Manger, Main Kitchen, Chinese Kitchen and Garbage Room)
- Respects the hotel’s commitments to the “”Environment Charter”” (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
7. Pastry Chef
- Assisting the Chef in all areas of pastry and bakery menus.
- Production of high quality food for the restaurants and the banquet department, concentrating on taste and excellent presentation.
- Develop and manage bakery shop in hotel.
- Developing of daily specials
- Responsible to implement and follow all International Hygiene Standards
- Consistently checks market for new ideas, cooking techniques and products
- Have a good personality and positive attitude
8. FB Outlet Manager
- Coordinate and manage the day-to-day restaurant, room service and bar service function in the hotel while maximising profitability and meeting the customers needs
- Arrange, Attend and actively participate in Rev Max, HOD & Food and Beverage meetings. respecting the confidentiality of issues, which may be discussed formally or informally.
- Manage the service of food and beverage within the restaurant / bar and room service and, where required outside catering.
- Ensure cleaning and maintenance of outlets, work areas, tableware, utensils and other materials and equipment used by restaurant / bar and room service.
- Regular liaison with Maintenance ensuring maintenance requests are completed quickly focusing on guest needs as a priority.
- Coordinate between restaurant & bar and other relevant departments to ensure that preparations for restaurant & bar and room service have been made.
- Assist in the preparation monthly restaurant / bar reports, commenting on key performance indicators and action taken to keep on target;
- Management and guidance of outlet staff under control, namely Restaurant Supervisors;
9. Banquet Supervisor
- To run an efficient of banquet operation with a well trained and attentive staff, to provide and ensure high level of guest satisfaction in dinning and beverages consumption.
- Receives the banquet event orders minimum 48 hours before the event, except last minute order prior approval from Food & Beverage Manager.
- Reads the event orders carefully, noting staff requirements, familiarizing with the functions and discussing questionable items with the Convention & Banquet Sales Manager or relating to department / division concern.
- Responsible for the efficient and smooth service of each item served in the outlet.
- Observes the physical condition of all equipment on a daily basis, writing work orders and following up with the maintenance department on repairs.
- Responsible for immediate action to guest oral comments, inquiries and informs the F & B Manager of any problems.
- Define the organization of work within the department including assignments, time schedules and vacations.
- Staff outlets according to current and expected business level forecast.
- Pro-active and attentive in identifying guest needs during their function.
- Ensure that hotel and company policies and standards are implemented and closely monitored.
10. Senior Sales Manager
- Based in Yogyakarta
- Previous experience ( 2 years ) in the sales position in a midscale hotel environment
- Have a good link and database for Corporate, Government, NGO’s especially for group and MICE
- Suitable qualified in hospitality or business management
- Fluent in both verbal and written in English
- Communication additional languages advantageous.
11. Revenue Manager
- Have experience as Revenue Analyst min 2 years
- Knowledge of the concepts and evaluation of market analysis processes.
- A clear understanding of hotel industry is necessary as well as analytical capabilities, experience in study cases, market research and studies with mathematical background;
- Analyze the contract performance (price, allotments, number of rooms sold, etc) before decisions on renewals are taken.
- Is responsible for having all the revenue management processes in place in the hotel, he/she implements the GM’s strategy on daily basis, updates planning, quotes groups and alerts GM, when market deviates from strategy.
- Survey the market, the competitors in terms of pricing and closed dates as a basis for future pricing strategies;
- Calculate availability and minimum rate for the requests by using group quotation;
- Providing dynamic forecasts, compared to the strategy of the GM and budget recommendation
- Analyze on a monthly basis the results in terms of internal and external indicators (RevPAR and market share), in order to react in time;
- Familiar with CRS (TARS data and resa main screens) and distribution channels.
12. Spa and Recreation Manager
- Provide excellent customer service and to supervise spa and recreation employees.
- Responsible for creating advertising and other promotions for the SPA, Recreation and indoor/outdoor leisure activities,
- Create and Co-ordinating leisure activity schedules and information packs for guests.
- Create and Coordinate special events, holiday activities, and year-round activities.
- Develop relationships with members, return guests, group contacts, etc., to provide maximum, personalized guest service
- Responsible for creating and scheduling fitness and wellness programs for members and guests
- Inventory and procurement of leisure spa products, treatments and equipment.
13. Spa Therapist
- Previous experience as a Spa/Massage Therapist preferred
- Certification from an accredited school of Massage and Aesthetics (preferred)
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
14. Pool Attendant
- Responsible for the operation of the Swimming Pool and pool equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for customer service
- Relevant pool qualifications
- Required to participate and abide by all Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Provide optimal level of services to all guests and ensure compliance to facility policy.
- Monitor inventory of all pool tools and maintain adequacy in same and manage drop and pick up of towels from laundry.
15. Guest Experience Officer
- Guest passion and loves AccorHotels Loyalty guest
- Deliver on the in Hotel experience using systems and tools, but make it feel genuine (prepare the VIP & check rooms)
- Know how to make guest better by collecting their preferences, contact details and Embrace personalized service delivery and make the customer feel unique.
- Willing to grow within AccorHotels Group
- Think of innovative ways to improve business operations and increase revenue (upselling)
16. Landscape and Garden Supervisor
- Have experience in the field of plantation
- Have the method and schedule of the implementation of work arrangement of the park in hotel area
- Prepare a schedule of procurement of materials, manning and equipment in need
- Maintain plants and prepare daily, weekly, and monthly plantation renewals.
- Reporting the work every day to Housekeeping Manager