X2 Bali Breakers Resort Balangan A new luxury lifestyle resort in Jimbaran area – Internationally operated by the established Asian Pacific hotel management company BHMA (part of the Australian Flight Center Travel Group), our X2 (say: CrossTo) Bali Breakers resort in Balangan will be BHMA’s first resort in Indonesia and will open its doors in the fourth quarter of 2018.
For this new to be opened surfer-themed luxury lifestyle resort, which has a modern, tropical and lively vibe to it, we are hiring a Graphic Designer and a Marcom/ Social Media Manager who together will be responsible for creating a visual brand identity and building a meaningful (online) relationship with the public.
MULTIMEDIA GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- You are a responsible self-starter and teamplayer, capable of handling multi faceted tasks and of working under pressure.
- You’d love to create visual content that mixes well with our international CrossTo (X2) brand, expressing “Luxury by Design” but also builds personality for our unique resort.
- You are talented in photography and videography, and aware of the latest trends on the different social media platforms.
MARCOM / SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
- You are a creative writer (good in English language) who knows how to produce engaging social media content for our resort and all it has to offer (private villas with pools, Wedding Chapel, MICE, Food & Beverage outlets).
- You have experience in setting up a Social Media Marketing Strategy for a hospitality organization and have a clear understanding of current trends.
- You are pro-active in arranging media exposure and maintaining good relationships with local/international media (on-and offline).
Does this sound like you? And are you available immediately or almost so?
Send us your Application Letter (mentioning the date when you can start) and Curriculum Vitae with recent color Photograph and some samples of your work that could be considered as having some relation to luxury hospitality or our surf/sportive/tropical theme to:
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.
by the latest on 5 August 2018
Specify the position that you wish to apply for in the subject line:
Apply as: (Position title)
Unfortunately for the moment only short-listed Applicants will be contacted.